The global stage trembles as Washington brass vows to strike a heavy blow against Tehran's defiant regime, signaling an era of relentless conflict on the high seas. Back on the home front, the scales of justice tilt dramatically as the courts wrench millions from the former President's grasp to pay a long-awaited debt, while federal agents spill blood in Texas and disgraced politicians cry foul. This whirlwind of violence and vengeance threatens to tear the fabric of the Republic asunder, leaving citizens to wonder if peace is but a forgotten dream.
**EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!**
**WAR CLOUDS OVER THE ORIENT! UNCLE SAM PUTS UP HIS DUKES AS IRAN CEASEFIRE GOES BUST!**
*“We’re Gonna Give ’Em a Swift Sock on the Jaw,” Whispers Washington Inside-Man!*
**WASHINGTON** — The brass hats in the Trump administration aren’t planning on smoking the peace pipe with Persia anytime soon! Word from the smoke-filled rooms of Washington is that the hot lead and bloodshed in the East won’t be simmering down.
Federal tipsters whispered to reporters on Thursday that this latest dust-up could last a single day or drag on for a month of Sundays. It all depends on whether the Tehran crowd keeps harassing the commercial steamships chugging through the Strait of Hormuz. But don’t expect Uncle Sam to play nice in the meantime.
“We’re going to slap them a bit so they understand we’re not fooling around,” one high-ranking Washington official barked, laying the cards face-up on the table.
Why did the peace deal go south? Rumor has it the radical sheiks running the show in Tehran got cold feet. They figured the big peace pact was a bum deal for their outfit. With ships taking the southern route closer to Oman, the Tehran gang felt their grip slipping on the waterway. To make matters worse, their pockets remained empty; even after the U.S. lifted its embargo, nobody wanted to buy their oil because the banks were too skittish to play ball on temporary paper. Furthermore, billions of dollars of Persian dough remained frozen in foreign banks because Tehran hadn't jumped through the nuclear hoops required by the big bosses.
“They started shooting, and we decided it’s time to slap them back hard,” a federal mouthpiece declared. “It’s a process. We’ve got patience. But if we don’t get the deal we want, no dice!”
**TRUMP SAYS: “THEY’RE SCUM!”**
Meanwhile, the Big Cheese himself, Donald Trump, signaled from a grand parley in Ankara, Turkey, that he is through jawing with the Tehran syndicate. Despite being the head honcho who tore up the old nuclear deal years ago, Trump claims he’s only just now figured out their game.
“I don’t want to deal with them anymore. They’re scum,” Trump told a crowd of ink-stained press hounds at the NATO summit, sitting just feet away from the Ukrainian chief, Volodymyr Zelenskiy. When asked what changed his mind since they signed the papers last month, Trump smirked: “I got to know ’em.”
The President didn’t stop there—he talked tough about leveling the joint. He boasted the U.S. Navy could knock down every single bridge in Iran in twenty-four hours.
“If we have to, we’ll take them out,” Trump boomed. “They’ve got desalinization plants, we’ll take them out... Maybe we’ll take over Kharg Island. There’s not a thing they can do about it!”
***
**SOCIETY SHOCKER! EPSTEIN’S MAID-OF-ALL-WORK ACCUSED OF BAMBOOZLING CONGRESS!**
*Squealing Dames Claim Secretary Lesley Groff Lied Under Oath About Millionaire’s Sinister Playground!*
**NEW YORK** — The ghost of the late, infamous millionaire Jeffrey Epstein continues to haunt high society! A half-dozen brave young dames have stepped into the spotlight to accuse Epstein’s trusted secretary, Lesley Groff, of telling a pack of lies to the congressional big-wigs.
Last month, Groff took the stand before the House Oversight Committee and swore up and down that she was clean as a whistle—claiming she’d never met the young girls who gave Epstein his "massages" and knew absolutely nothing about their affairs.
But the victims say that’s pure baloney!
“She’s lying,” sobbed Marina Lacerda, who was not even fourteen years old when she was caught in Epstein’s web back in 2002. “Just me and my friends, she’s met at least three or four of us.”
Another young dame, model Sharlene Rochard, told reporters she met Groff multiple times in different hideouts. The girls claim Groff wasn’t just a bystander—she was the gatekeeper! Lacerda claims Groff would grill them over the telephone, asking: *“What does the girl look like? How old is she?”* She even ordered girls to bring their school IDs because the boss preferred them young. Other victims say Groff helped them fill out passport papers to book secret flights, proving she knew their ages all along.
And what about the greenbacks? Despite Groff denying she ever paid anyone on Epstein’s dime, multiple women say Groff hand-delivered crisp $100 bills stuffed inside long white envelopes. Though Congress and the G-men are sniffing around, no new handcuffs have been slapped on anyone in Epstein’s old inner circle.
***
**COUGH UP THE DOUGH! COURT ORDERS TRUMP TO PAY DAME FIVE MILLION CLAMS!**
**NEW YORK** — The legal circus is over, and the bill has come due! The Second Circuit Court of Appeals put the kibosh on Donald Trump’s emergency plea to keep his wallet shut, ordering the immediate release of $5,000,000 in court-held funds to the writer E. Jean Carroll.
It’s been more than three years since a jury found Trump liable for a late-1995 department store assault on the columnist. Trump’s legal mouthpieces tried a desperate, last-minute Hail Mary play, begging the Supreme Court to step in. But the high court justices told them "No soap!" on Tuesday.
Federal Judge Lewis Kaplan, who has presided over the long-running feud, didn't mince words. In a blistering six-page decision, Kaplan wrote that Trump "has been stalling this case for years," adding: "It is time for him to pay the judgment."
The court battle has been a long, dirty brawl. Trump previously tried to sue Carroll for defamation and lost. Later, he defamed her again by publicly sneering that she "wasn't his type" and accusing her of inventing the whole tale to sell books, resulting in another whopping $83.3 million jury verdict against him. Carroll’s lawyers are now demanding an expedited schedule to collect every single cent of that mounting pile of dough.
***
**BLOODY TRAGEDY IN TEXAS! ICE AGENTS GUN DOWN WORKING MAN IN STREETS!**
*Grief-Stricken Family Demands Answers After Tenth Fatal Shooting of Trump’s Second Term!*
**HOUSTON** — A Texas family is in mourning and crying foul after federal immigration coppers shot and killed an undocumented construction worker in broad daylight.
Ronaldo Salgado, the heartbroken son of the deceased, Lorenzo Salgado Araujo, described the horror of learning about his father’s demise through a grisly video posted on the Facebook wires.
“I recognized him immediately,” the boy sobbed, his voice cracking. “Not from his appearance, but from his voice, crying for help as he lay on the street, bleeding out.”
The elder Araujo had no criminal record and was waiting on a legal work permit he’d applied for eighteen months ago. The Department of Homeland Security claims the officer fired in self-defense after Araujo "weaponized his vehicle" to run down a federal agent.
But local watchdogs say that’s a familiar song-and-dance from the agency to cover up a bad shoot. The family insists Araujo would have surrendered peacefully if he’d known the men chasing him in unmarked cars were the law.
“He did not deserve to die,” his son cried at a press conference. “He did not deserve to be reduced to a headline.” This marks the tenth time a federal immigration gun has claimed a life during Trump’s second term in the White House.
***
**THE SQUEEZE IS ON! MAINE POLITICO QUITS SENATE RACE BUT GOES DOWN SWINGING!**
*Accused Candidate Graham Platner Blames "Big Bosses" in Wild Eleven-Minute Film!*
**PORTLAND, Maine** — Progressive hopeful Graham Platner has thrown in the sponge and quit the race for the U.S. Senate—but he didn't go quietly!
Platner’s campaign went off the rails after a local dame, Jenny Racicot, told reporters that the former Marine got tanked up five years ago, broke into her home, and forced himself on her.
Instead of taking his medicine like a gent, Platner ignored his advisers and released a wild, eleven-minute video on the X wires, looking straight into the camera and screaming conspiracy!
“Accusations are supposed to be the beginning of things, not the end!” Platner hollered, claiming the party bosses fabricated the scandal to crush his movement. “They would rather see the Republican win than have me be the next senator!”
The Maine Democratic Party now has until July 27th to find a new candidate to clean up Platner’s mess and beat the Republican machine!